This Privacy Statement describes how USCB, Inc. and USCB America and its’ affiliates may use and disclose your protected health information. We may receive, create, maintain, use or disclose your protected health information consistent with the terms of the Business Associate Agreement that we have with your healthcare provider.
Your confidential healthcare information may be released to healthcare professionals for the following reasons:
• Payment of healthcare services provided by a USCB America client.
• Assistance with federal disability application through the state’s disability determination
unit and/or the Social Security Administration.
• Assistance with social services and/or community-based services.
• Investigation by law enforcement agencies in cooperation with any investigations
involving you and/ or a family member.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO:
• Restrict the use of your confidential information, unless this information is in conflict with
USCB’s contractual obligations to its clients.
• Know who has accessed your confidential information, and for what purpose the information
• Obtain an electronic or paper copy of the USCB America Privacy Notice upon request.
If you have any concerns regarding your protected health information, or if you believe that your privacy rights have been violated, send your inquiry to: